- Images are representative of the actual product. Actual roll panels will vary in appearance.
- “Basic” is generally 10-12 years old with commonly desired fibrillation.
- For turf orders over 5,000 sq. ft., call or email for special pricing
- We inspect each roll and patch small holes and tears before rolling each product on a cardboard core to prepare for shipment.
- Typical turf weight is 0.7 lbs per sq. ft.
- The actual width of rolls may be between 14′ 6″ and 15′ 0″
- Product images are representative of the actual product. The actual product will vary.
Used Turf – “Basic”
$0.55 – $0.85 sq. ft.
Our Basic Quality Used Artificial Turf is typically 10-12 year old sports field turf. This use causes fibers to ‘fibrillate’ ( split down the length of the ‘grass blades’ ), and curl. This gives the turf a bit of cushion and a soft ‘more natural’ look.
For turf orders over 5,000 sq. ft., call or email for special pricing
We inspect each roll and patch small holes and tears before rolling each product on a cardboard core to prepare for shipment.
Typical turf weight is 0.7 lbs per sq. ft.
The actual width of rolls may be between 14′ 6″ and 15′ 0″
Product images are representative of the actual product. The actual product will vary.
About Used Artificial Turf
Artificial turf has come a long way since its inception as “AstroTurf” in 1966, at the Astrodome. 2nd and 3rd generation series of artificial turf provides users a much more natural and lifelike experience. Utilizing longer fibers, softer root zones, and various other technologies have led to a safer more realistic product.
Widely used in sports arena’s, artificial turf has made its way into residential and commercial use in more recent times. This is due to the ease of maintenance and the variety of issues it solves. Some of these issues include water savings, heavily shaded or indoor areas, and the amount of abuse it can take while remaining a quality surface.
Used artificial turf, though graded by its previous use and build quality, will still have many years of life left in it. In this, it is a recycled product that helps the environment through its continued use, while being provided at a much lower price point than its new counterparts.
This makes it an affordable alternative with excellent qualities for outdoor spaces in residential areas, indoor arena’s, gym training areas, local sports clubs, batting cages, pets, high school sports, and so much more. The creative DIY crowd is always coming up with inventive ways to utilize recycled turf in various projects. ReTURF provides quality used turf, recycled infill, and the various supplies required for self-installation.
Logo, Game Marked, All Green